Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Training for Las Vegas!


























I ran 8 miles this afternoon (893.5 miles). It was another nice day for a run and because it was a holiday I was able to run earlier in the day. I want to take a few longer runs in the next week and a half before starting to scale down my distance before Las Vegas. It is coming up so quickly, only a few weeks away. I need to run a little over 4 miles every day to be ready to finish my 1000 miles in Las Vegas. It sounds easy but I will need to take the odd day off and with only 23 running days available, missing a day adds a bigger challenge for making the distance up on other days. However with Jack arriving tomorrow, I have daily pre-scheduled running dates for the next dozen or more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment