Tuesday, November 24, 2009

955 miles!














Jack and I ran 5 miles tonight (955 miles, Jack 57 miles). We enjoyed the most beautiful sunset and we had a great run. Jack is improving every day and hardly pulls on the leash now. I have been giving him treats as we run and he now runs right beside me and is less interested in people and other dogs. Watching Jack run, I can see he is having the time of his life. Running with Jack has also been a great training regime. I believe I am running faster and now that he is running without pulling and stopping we are covering our distance quicker. The past couple nights we have been running sprints instead of taking a longer run. I feel really good for Las Vegas and have my goal set to complete the half marathon under two hours. It is going to be fun crossing the 1000 mile finish line surrounded by versions of Elvis and maybe even some marathon newly weds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment