Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just messing with you guys!



I have spent the morning receiving the most wonderful heartfelt e-mails from across North America and beyond...well except for Doug Campbell's! He's just a smart ass :) I haven't stopped laughing since coming into work! Everyone was totally fooled which led to a least one physical beating by one of my colleagues. My tummy is still sore from laughing.  I love you all for being such great sports :)!!!! For some, yet again!  The one day out of the year we're not laughing at some bizarre, crazy, or just plain stupid (remember the boots?) thing that I have done!

And the academy award for best actress faking a leg injury goes too....April Fools!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The gullible atheist :)April 1, 2009 at 3:10 PM

    Once again, I am caught out. She got me last year, too. Even when some wiser soul pointed out the date to me, I still halfway believed. And I call myself a canny skeptic :)
    Good staging, great storyline and flawless execution, Caroline!

    Fool me once, shame on you
    Fool me twice, why it's Shannon on the line!

    ReplyDelete