Sunday, March 8, 2009

Which hat was it?















Day off running today however the controversy continues. If you have been following the comments over the past few days between my family members about our trip (28 not 32 years ago as first thought) to the southwest US and our van breaking down in Albuquerque, you'll know there are differing opinions about a hat that went missing. My question is, which hat? So I dug up all the photographs I could find and found not one, but several hats. No stuffed squirrels mind you, but some pretty fancy hats. No wonder the loss was so great :)

Back to running again tomorrow! Still too cold for me to run outside, hopefully by next week. 



1 comment:

  1. I really think Kevin's hat and my hat is one and the same. Trying to see if the brim have the same twist.M

    ReplyDelete