Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebrating Canada Day on the couch!
















Arrived home from Vancouver Tuesday evening. I am completely exhausted and still haven't taken a run since the half marathon Sunday. The meeting in Vancouver was very good but intense. I came home feeling overwhelmed with the amount of work that I have to complete by the end of the year. My plan is to just tackle one thing at a time and keep moving forward. I had a quiet Canada Day with Skender. We went shopping for basketball clothes for Sken, went to Dairy Queen and then came home to veg for the rest of the day. We had plans to go to Diefenbaker Park for the Canada Day celebrations but by mid-day we were both happy to enjoy being at home. 

The pictures above are full of color, the irises from my garden, Skender on his way to basketball camp, and a few pictures from Grandville Island. The picture of the two women is of my niece, Rhonda and my cousin Jo-Anne at Grandville Island. We had a very nice visit with Jo-Anne Monday evening after our meeting. I will get back to running tomorrow. I feel that my body is rested and I am anxious to move toward the 600 miles mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment