Monday, February 16, 2009

Putting on some serious miles


Ran a little under 10 miles today. My leg feels great, only a small amount of pain. Even though I felt better I decided to split my run into 6 miles followed by another 4 after stretching.  I am now up to 145 miles with 12 days left in the month. 

I finished reading The Killing Circle last night and recommend it to anyone who likes a good mystery. It was soooooo creepy! Other books I recommend, Life of Pi by Yanni Martel (he lives in Saskatoon), Not Wanted on the Voyage by Timothy Finley (this is a story of Noah and his family during the time the Ark was being built and during the voyage...real cool story, which is not a surprise given it is Timothy Finley), and Atonement by Ian McEwan (this book was recently made into a movie which I've heard is quite good). 

Sken recommends Diary of a Wimpy Kid volumes 1-4 and Bone volumes 1-9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment