Thursday, February 12, 2009

121 miles!

I ran a little over four miles today but quit when my ipod battery died. I was also feeling pretty tired because work has been very demanding the past few weeks.  Thirty-five days until Skender and I leave for our cruise, I can't wait to relax and soak up some sun. The next 35 days are going to be a challenge to get the distance in that I need because I'm traveling out of province every week until we leave. I plan to pack my running shoes and try to run a few miles whenever I can. Victoria and New Mexico should be perfect temperatures for running...and while I don't know about Albuquerque, NM, running in beautiful Victoria in early March will be an absolute treat for a weary Saskatchewan soul that is wishing and waiting for spring :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment