Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A half marathon away from 800 miles!











I ran 4.5 miles today (787 miles). It was warm as I was running west but running into the wind on the way back was a bit chilly. I felt like I might be coming down with a cold today but I took Cold FX and feel better this evening. I have too much work and too much running to become sick. 
I cannot believe that I am almost to 800 miles. I thought about heading indoors to the gym and using the treadmill but can't bring myself to leave the river. It is so beautiful and as long as it isn't too cold or too slippery I'll keep running outside. 
Towards the end of my run I ran into Marlene Larocque a colleague from the university. It was such a nice surprise and besides being a colleague Marlene is also a friend that I have known for a number of years. She worked in Ottawa and moved to Saskatoon this year to begin her MPh. She's a really smart cookie and I'm so happy she chose the University of Saskatchewan for her MPh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment