Monday, October 12, 2009

The cold continues!















I have been slowing making my way to the 800 mile mark. I ran another 5 miles today (782.5). It was a nice run despite the chilly weather. I cannot believe winter is already back given that we had snow in May, just four months ago! However despite the cold,  I hope we will still have some warmer weather before minus degree weather hits for the season. I still have a number of bulbs to plant- tulips, lilies, and alliums. Hopefully by next weekend we will have warmer temperatures to melt the snow and allow me back in the garden one last time. While we were having record breaking heat temperatures last month, October has broken records for snow fall and low temperatures across the country and into the U.S. Who knows what winter will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment