Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slow running







































I ran five miles late this afternoon (688.5 miles or 1108 kilometers). I struggled  again with my right leg. It was a slow run but I didn't mind because it was so nice out. We are finally having a stretch of warm weather. I am nearing the completion of my tenure application. It was due today but I still have two sections to finalize. I should be done tomorrow and then we have Thursday and Friday to put together the written text and appendices. When it is complete it will be a couple hundred pages documenting what I have accomplished in the past five years. I just hope it is enough for the different committees it needs to pass through. I'll know next spring what the final outcome is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment