Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hanging out by the pool





No running today. We spent yesterday afternoon by the pool, it was great. The weather is really really hot and we found the perfect place to be, by the lazy river. I was tired and spent the day reading with chapters broken up by short swims to cool off. We went shopping in the evening and then out to dinner. Today we did some more shopping and are off to see a show tonight. We haven't spent much time on the strip because we are enjoying the resort and some much needed down time. I'm happy to be by the pool and to relax in the sun. Winter feels like a distant struggle and I can feel my optimistic summer soul returning. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the pictures look great. It's snowing here in Saskatoon this morning (Fri May 8, 09)and I wish I was there will all of you. With all the pictures of the ladies in bathing suits I thought I was on the wrong internet site for a minute. (Maxim?). Read through some of your blogs, keep up the running and the writing, it's very interesting. Have fun in Vegas.
    From someone who's lonesome in Saskatoon.

    ReplyDelete