Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A day makes a big difference













A day can make a big difference. I was running in one of the most quiet parts of the world, my hometown on Sunday and then down Las Vegas Blvd two days later. Sue and I ran 4 miles our first morning in Las Vegas and found a huge Outlet Mall just down the road. We returned later in the day and had an amazing day of shopping, we even saw Donny Osmond shopping with a couple teenage family members. 

Las Vegas is great! I didn't know if I would like it that much but so far it is really nice. Our resort is beautiful as you can see from the photo of the lazy river. I miss Skender so much as I know he would love this but it is nice to be away with "the girls". The two babes with the flashy tubes are Donna and Sue. Kim isn't here yet, she will arrive later this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment